Wednesday, March 03, 2010

A brief update...

Yes, I went to church on Sunday... this is a quick shot I took while we were singing. The message was out of Genesis two. Don't really remember much... life has been crazy. We got moved into another barracks and this is my new living space. We have much less free time and it is broken up all over the day. I only have a couple more weeks in class, one week of field training then I'm off to airborne and then home. I've been having trouble finding time to memorize. After I finished chapter two of James I've sort of fallen away. Maybe after this weekend and the half marathon out of the way hopefully I can get back into the swing of things. Steve sent me a couple of good books and I'm about 2/3 of the way through the first one. I have been able to read a few pages here and there. I'll post any new developments if I have time.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Steven said...

Awesome! I like the pictures.

Jowy H said...

I like how the Sarah Palin book is as thick as the C# book. :-)

Unknown said...

Hogan scarpe lovers, listen up! We're going to indulge you with a little fashion secret about hogan donna print is in, in and IN! That's right. You may own a thousand and one pair of shoes, but you haven't got Hogan scarpe uomo all until you've got at least one pair of animal print shoes stacked on your shelves. Add some 'wow' factor with the likes of Hogan scarpe donna .