Monday, July 28, 2008

Blog Icons...

Devon asked me how I had changed my icon by the address bar. I had no idea since it just showed the blogger icon on my computer. This is the icon he saw:







and this is what it showed on my computer:







Up to the challenge I went online looking for how to change it and I found this instruction:

That blogspot icon is what know as HTML favorite icon. To change it just put this code in your html template.
<head>
.
.
<link rel="SHORTCUT ICON" href="/some/location/favicon.ico" >
.
.
</head>

Then I created my own image and uploaded it at http://imageshack.us :

















Hope that helps Devon :D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yup that helps, Thanks Ty.

Unknown said...

Yup that helps, Thanks Ty.

Steven said...

Really Sweet dude!
Thanks for sharing the info!