Monday, July 28, 2008

Rally Report

Today at the FOX31 building down town Schaffer and Udall filmed a debate that will air next Sunday on fox. Two hours before the debate started I went down town and joined a predebate rally. It was more like a two hour shouting match between us and the Udall people for a couple hours.

It was great fun. We yelled things like... Drill Here, Drill Now - People before trees - Beat Him Again Bob - U-turn (Udall)

They chanted things like Udall is our man, If he can't win, no one can - Senator(u-turn) Udall - and other things that meant nothing...


What I was wondering is if you guys had any great ideas for chants for rallies to come. Maybe something that had to do with gas prices.

I thought of this one on my way home:

Vote for pain at the pump, Vote for Udall the chump.

I got it started... give us your ideas on any topic... war, taxes, lying, etc

No comments: