Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Laundry Day

My laundry bag was looking pregnant as they say here so I devoted today to doing my laundry. If you have a "Christmas sack" they will throw it all over your room while you are at pt. The only problem is in a building with 450 soldiers there is like a grand total of three working washers and maybe one more drier. Our other option is to hike about a mile and a half to the laundry mat. It takes more time to do your laundry at the company than to hike there and do it and hike back because you not only have to wait but these don't always work well. I spent two and a half hours in the laundry room today because I don't like paying for things I don't have to. I don't really have anything better to do anyway. That sign saying that a work order was submitted is nearly four months old and the other one I took a picture of has never worked, even though people have tried. Another company just recently moved into some new barracks and they have twenty washers/driers per platoon. Each of their platoons are around eighty people. Part of the reason might be because they plan on us moving out of where we are eventually even though they don't have anything built for us to movie into, or even started for that matter. I have formation in an hour and I have to fold my laundry.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: