Thursday, October 29, 2009

A trip to the library.


My Verizon air card doesn't work with Windows 7 and as of now I can't find any solutions online that have worked. I sure hope they fix it soon or I'll be spending alot of time at the library. It is the only place on post with free Internet, but it is slow and a long hike. The rest of the company is doing a PT test tomorrow. I might just to see if I've improved. But because I'm on the half marathon team and that is this Sunday SFC Norgard and SFC Albers gave us a pass this time. I just received a call from a friend of a friend back home who might be able to hook me up with some good Christian fellowship here in the August area. I'm excited to say the least.

UPDATE: Windows 7 is awesome! I was able to figure out the solution to the driver issue.Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Steven said...

Are you running the driver in compatibility mode?

Pretty cool!

Have you noticed a speed increase?