Monday, January 25, 2010

Posible Opertunity

Since I have returned I've had quite a bit more trouble memorizing then when I was at home. The main reason is that I am really never alone and I couldn't bring myself to work on memorizing in front of others. At the schoolhouse there is allot of down time where the class sits around with no instructor and talks. I don't involve myself in these conversations because they are mostly about real childish or perverted topics. I've tried to lead conversations about interesting topics like politics but its futile. Yesterday I was encouraged to try working on memorizing. There where a few awkward silences where they were pausing to see what I was saying to myself then it would start up again. I was able to redeem some of that time reviewing chapters I have memorized and learning a new verse. Later that morning while on detail with one of my classmates I was asked about it. This gave me the opportunity to recite some of what I had been working on to him. Please remember to pray for the men and women in the service that do not know God.

2 comments:

David said...

That's awesome, Tyler.

Unknown said...

Hogan scarpe lovers, listen up! We're going to indulge you with a little fashion secret about hogan donna print is in, in and IN! That's right. You may own a thousand and one pair of shoes, but you haven't got Hogan scarpe uomo all until you've got at least one pair of animal print shoes stacked on your shelves. Add some 'wow' factor with the likes of Hogan scarpe donna .