Friday, January 15, 2010

Unfortunate Pain

Shortly after we returned we were doing some barracks maintenance and I was moving a ceiling tile above my bed. Standing on the windows seal I slipped and fell and my right knee hit the lock on the desk. I've been riding exercise bikes, playing racquetball, and running hoping it will loosen it up but it just seams to be hurting more. I've got a few guys together for a run tonight, we're going eight and a half miles. I'm praying it's not injured just bruised. I don't want a knee injury, we're thinking of running another half marathon in a month or so.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch.

Rachel said...

How's your knee doing now?

Tyler Weaver said...

Today was my last day of profile and I've been exercising hard on it on my own. I start back up regular pt tomorrow. It still gives me trouble if I kneel on it or put direct pressure on it but I can run with out that much pain.