Thursday, April 08, 2010

Twisting falls.

Today we stayed in the training area all day and ate MREs again. All that was on the training schedule was falling down. I've never practiced falling down so much. Pt was brutal this morning, I'm worn out. We did it in a gravel pit and it is the first time I have fallen out on an exercise here. Almost every exercise we had half the group not with the count. I think they realized how beat up we are and sort of skipped the chin ups for some reason. I did 20 all day. Yesterday we did left and right PLFs, today we did forward and back. To preform a forward or backwards plf you just twist your body to land on your side. We have some hard core guys here and we are all real beat up from this training. I am looking forward to this weekend with the hope that I will somewhat recover. Its isn't like I am worn out... there just is little or nothing left.

1 comment:

Steven said...

Keep it up!
Only a few more weeks!